Mango Sago Jelly is a combination of mango and tapioca pearls in a creamy jelly mixture. Super yummy and easy dessert to prepare at home.
- 3 pieces mangoes, cut into cubes
- 3 cups water
- 1 pack (25g) white unflavored jelly powder
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp mango flavor
- ½ cup small tapioca pearls
WATCH: Video on How to Make Creamy Mango Sago Jelly
- Slice and scoop out the mangoes. Cut into cubes.
- Boil 4 cups of water. Bring to a boil.
- Add small tapioca pearls. Stir constantly to prevent sago from sticking together.
- Cook for 15 minutes over low heat. Rinse with water. Drain and set aside.
Creamy Jelly Mixture
- In a medium sauce pan, combine water, condensed milk, all-purpose cream, white jelly powder, sugar and mango flavor. Mix well.
- Cook over medium heat. Stir constantly.
- Bring to a gentle simmer. Turn off heat
- Add the cooked tapioca pearls.
- Remove from heat.
- Put some cubed mangoes in a bundt pan or in any clean container.
- Pour some of the creamy sago-jelly mixture.
- Add some of the cubed mangoes. Then, creamy sago-jelly mixture.
- Add the remaining mangoes. And add the remaining creamy sago-jelly mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Slice, share and enjoy!