Skip to Content
- 2-3 pcs ripe mangoes, cut into cubes
- 2 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream (chilled overnight)
- 1/2-1 can condensed milk (chilled overnight)
- 1 ½ cups crushed graham
WATCH: Video on How to Make Mango Graham Ref Cake
- In a large bowl, beat the cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add the condensed milk. Adjust the sweetness accordingly.
- Beat until smooth and well combined.
- Transfer to a piping bag (optional)
- Assemble crushed graham, cream mixture and mangoes in layers in a container.
- Put the cubed mangoes for toppings.
- Chill overnight. Serve well chilled.