Skip to Content
- 2 pcs ripe mangoes
- 1 can sliced peaches
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- ½ cup peaches syrup
- spring roll wrapper
- cooking oil
WATCH: Video on How to Make Peach Mango Lumpia
- Cut the mangoes into cubes.
- Cut the peaches into pieces.
- In a pan, combine cubed mangoes, peaches, sugar, and peaches syrup. Mix well.
- Simmer over medium-low heat.
- Combine cornstarch and water to make a slurry. Stir.
- Add the slurry. Mix well.
- Cook until it thickens.
- Transfer to a bowl. Let it cool.
- Prepare the spring roll wrapper.
- Scoop about 2 tablespoon of peach mango mixture.
- Roll and fold the sides of the wrapper.
- Wet the end of the wrapper to completely seal.
- Then, roll into a log.
- Repeat the procedure with the remaining lumpia.
- Double the wrapper to avoid tearing while frying.
- Fry in hot oil.
- Cook until golden brown.