Skip to Content
- 2 cups corn flakes
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 500ml all-purpose cream
- ¾ cup condensed milk (adjust accordingly)
- 1 can (425g) cream-style corn (reserve about 1/2 cup for toppings)
- 1/2 cup corn flakes (for toppings)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Mais Con Yelo-Inspired Ref Cake
- Crush the corn flakes in a zip lock bag using a rolling pin or you can use a food processor.
- In a bowl, combine crushed corn flakes, sugar and melted butter. Mix well. Transfer in a clean container.
- Press to flatten the crust. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Beat the cream until double in size.
- Add the condensed milk. Continue to beat until well combined.
- Add and fold the cream-style corn. Reserve about 1/2 cup for toppings.
- Remove the corn flakes crust from the freezer.
- Pour the cream onto the crust. Freeze overnight.
- Top with the reserved cream-style corn and corn flakes.
- Share and Enjoy!