- 3 pcs ripe mangoes
- 1 pack of graham crackers
- 500ml all-purpose cream
- ¾ cup condensed milk (or adjust accordingly)
- 1 cup grated cheese
WATCH: Video on How to Make Mango Cheese Graham Ice Cream Sandwich
- Cut the mangoes into cubes.
- Beat the cream until smooth and double in size.
- Add the condensed milk. Beat until well combined.
- Add the grated cheese. Just beat to combine.
- Line an 8 x 8 dish/container with parchment paper.
- Arrange the graham crackers.
- Put some of the cream mixtures.
- Spread evenly enough to cover the graham.
- Then, put some of the cubed mangoes.
- Press down the mangoes.
- Again, put the cream mixtures and spread them evenly.
- Put the remaining mangoes and press them down.
- Put the graham crackers on top.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove the edges. Slice and cut into cubes.