- 12 pcs ripe saging saba
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder
- 1 pc egg
- ½ cup water
- 2 cups bread crumbs (add more if needed)
- cooking oil
- chocolate syrup (topping)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Choco Banana Crunch
- Cut the banana into four parts.
- Place four slices of banana onto each skewer. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, sugar, flour, cornstarch and cocoa powder. Gradually add the water. Mix until well combined. Add more water if needed.
- Coat the banana with the batter. Let the batter drip.
- Coat with bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry over medium heat.
- Turn the banana over as needed or until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Share and enjoy!