Banana Pancakes is one of the quick and easy recipe that you can make for breakfast or even pang meryenda or snack. Make this delicious, healthy and fluffy banana pancakes from scratch.
- 6 pcs medium size ripe bananas
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- ¾ cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil or melted butter
- ¼ tsp salt
- sliced banana (for toppings)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Fluffy Banana Pancakes
- Mash the bananas and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine and sift the dry ingredients. Mix well. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the wet ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Add mashed bananas. Mix to combine.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients. Mix until well combined.
- Turn On the heat. Lightly grease the pan with oil or butter.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter onto the greased pan.
- Cook for 2 mins over medium-low heat.
- Flip and cook the other side for another 2 mins. Remove from heat.
- Repeat the procedure.
- Top with your favorite syrup.