Skip to Content
- 1 can fruit cocktail (427g), drained
- 1 pack of graham crackers
- 500ml all-purpose cream
- ¾ cup condensed milk (or adjust accordingly)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Fruity Graham Ice Cream Sandwich
- Beat the cream until smooth and double in size.
- Add the condensed milk. Beat until well combined.
- Line an 8 x 8 dish/container with parchment paper.
- Arrange the graham crackers.
- Put some of the cream mixtures.
- Spread evenly enough to cover the graham.
- Then, put some of the fruit cocktail.
- Again, put the cream mixtures and spread them evenly.
- Put the remaining fruit cocktail.
- And put the graham crackers on top.
- Freeze overnight.
- Remove the edges. Slice and cut into cubes.