Creamy Maja Blanca with Langka (Jackfruit) is a Filipino dessert that is creamy, soft, light and melt-in-your-mouth dessert. It is a combination of coconut milk, milk, sweetener, cornstarch, langka (jackfruit) and sweet cream corn. This Filipino dessert is perfect for any occasion.
- 1 can sweet cream corn
- 1 cup sweetened langka (jackfruit)
- 2 cans coconut milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 cups sugar (adjust according to your taste)
- 2 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups cornstarch + 1 cup water
- cheese or latik for toppings
WATCH: Video on How to Make Creamy Maja Blanca with Langka (Jackfruit)
- Using a blender, blend 1 cup sweetened langka (jackfruit).
- Add 1/4 cup syrup from langka (jackfruit) until purée. Set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 cups cornstarch to 1 cup of water to make a cornstarch mixture. Stir well until cornstarch is dissolved. Then, set aside.
- In a large cooking pan, combine 2 cans of coconut milk, 1 can evaporated milk, 1 can sweetened condensed milk, and 1 can sweet cream corn. Stir until well combined.
- Add 2 cups of water
- Add the langka (jackfruit) purée and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Adjust the sugar according to your taste. Stir well and bring to a boil until sugar is dissolved.
- After boiling, lower the heat
- Add the cornstarch mixture. Cook and stir continuously until the mixture becomes thick.
- Immediately transfer to a clean container.
- Smooth the top using a spatula.
- Allow to cool or chill for about 2 to 3 hours until completely set.
- Add grated cheese or latik for toppings.
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
It¡¦s actually a great and helpful piece of information. I am satisfied that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
Some genuinely nice and utilitarian information on this internet site, too I think the design has excellent features.