Skip to Content
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup powdered sugar
WATCH: Video on How to Make Chocolate Crinkles
- In a large bowl, cream together the oil, eggs, white and brown sugar. Beat until frothy.
- Add vanilla extract. Beat again until well blended.
- Add unsweetened cocoa powder. Mix well.
- Then, sift and add the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Cover with plastic film. Refrigerate for about 4 hours or freeze for 1 hour.
- Scoop about a spoonful of chilled dough.
- Roll dough in powdered sugar. Arrange on a baking sheet about 2-3 inches apart.
- Put some oil on your hands and roll the dough into a ball.
- Bake on a preheated oven at 350 F / 180 C for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and transfer to a cooling rack.