- 9 pcs ripe saba banana
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp ube flavoring
- 1 egg
- ½ cup drinking water
- 2 cups bread crumbs
- cooking oil
WATCH: Video on How to Make Ube Banana Crunch
- Peel off and cut the banana into four parts.
- Place four slices of banana onto each skewer. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl, combine egg, sugar, flour, cornstarch, water and ube flavoring. Mix until well incorporated.
- Coat the banana with the batter. Let the batter drip.
- Dredge with bread crumbs.
- Continue to coat all the banana with the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry over medium heat.
- Turn the banana over as needed or until golden brown.
- Drain on a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Drizzle with condensed milk.
- Share and Enjoy!