Oreo Dessert Box is a simple dessert and super easy to make at home using only three (3) ingredients.
- 27 oreo cookies
- 1 ½ cups whipping cream/all-purpose cream (chilled overnight)
- ½ cup condensed milk (chilled overnight)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Oreo Dessert Box
- Remove Oreo fillings from 18 pieces cookies (save for later). Set aside.
- Place the cookies in a ziplock bag.
- Carefully use a rolling pin to crush the cookies or use a food processor.
- Roll into fine crumbs. Set aside.
- Break 9 cookies into pieces for later.
- Beat whipping cream or all-purpose cream until stiff peaks form.
- Add condensed milk. Beat until combined.
- Add the Oreo fillings. Beat until well combined.
- Put the cream mixture into a piping bag.
- In a tub, put Oreo crumbs about 3-4 teaspoon.
- Pipe the cream mixture.
- Put some Oreo pieces on top.
- Pipe cream mixture.
- Repeat the procedure: Oreo crumbs, cream mixture, Oreo pieces, cream mixture and Oreo crumbs on top.
- Chill overnight.