- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 block cream cheese, room temperature
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 pack all-purpose cream, chilled
- 1 cup blueberries in syrup or fresh blueberries, for toppings (add more if needed)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Mini Blueberry Cheesecakes
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups graham cracker crumbs, ½ cup melted butter and 2 tbsp sugar. Mix to combine. Set aside.
- Line a 12-muffin pan with muffin liners.
- Divide buttered-graham crumbs evenly into the 12-muffin liners.
- Press tightly and evenly using the back of a tablespoon. Chill for 30 mins.
- Meanwhile, beat 1 block of cream cheese and ½ cup sugar. Beat until smooth and creamy.
- Add 1 tsp vanilla extract, ¼ tsp salt and 2 large eggs. Beat until well blended. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whip 1 pack of chilled all-purpose cream. Beat until stiff peaks form.
- Combine whipped cream mixture with cream cheese batter.
- Fold it gently to combine. Beat just until blended.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture onto crumb-lined muffin tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170 C for about 20 mins.
- After baking, allow to cool. Then, chill for 4-6 hours.
- After chilling, top with fresh blueberries or blueberries in syrup.