Skip to Content
- 500 grams salmon chunks or fillet
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- pinch of salt
- pinch of ground black pepper
- fresh parsley, chopped
WATCH: Video on How to Make Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce
- Season salmon with salt and ground black pepper on both sides. Set aside.
- Grate a teaspoon of lemon zest. Set aside.
- Cut the lemon and squeeze to get 2 tbsp of lemon juice. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, melt butter over medium heat.
- Cook until the butter starts to turn brown.
- Place the salmon chunks.
- Cook the first side of the salmon until golden brown. Then, flip and cook the second side of the salmon until golden brown.
- Add the lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Spoon the sauce over the salmon as it cooks.
- Transfer the salmon to a serving plate and drizzle with lemon butter sauce.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.