Fruit Salad is an appetizer, side salad, quick and easy to make dessert. It is a combination of canned fruit cocktail, all purpose cream and sweetened condensed milk.
- 1 can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 bottle red nata de coco
- 1 bottle green nata de coco
- ½ cup cherries
- 2 pack all purpose cream
- 1 can condensed milk
WATCH: Video on How to Make Quick & Easy Pinoy Fruit Salad
- In a large bowl, combine fruit cocktail, red nata de coco, green nata de coco and cherries.
- Mix just until combined.
- Add all purpose cream and condensed milk. Mix until well blended.
- Refrigerate for an hour.
- Serve chilled! Enjoy!