Graham Ube Flan is a quick, easy and yummy dessert. These are mini ube flavored custard with crushed graham crust. This recipe doesn’t require a mixer, oven, steamer and flour.
- 1 cup crushed graham
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- 1 pack (10g) gelatin powder
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 6 egg yolks
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 2-3 tsp ube flavoring
- grated cheese (optional)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Graham Ube Flan
- To Make the Crust: In a bowl, combine crushed graham, melted butter and sugar. Mix well and set aside.
- Line the muffin tray with the cupcake liner.
- Put 2 tbsp of crumbs in each liner. Press down tightly and evenly.
- Chill for 30 minutes.
- To Make the Gelatin Mixture: Combine hot water and gelatin powder. Stir and let it bloom. Set aside.
- To Make the Ube Flan Mixture: In a large bowl, combine egg yolks, condensed milk, evaporated milk and ube flavoring. Just mix to combine.
- Add the gelatin mixture. Mix well.
- Transfer in a pan. Turn on the heat from low to medium.
- Stir the mixture continuously.
- Turn off the heat when the mixture starts to boil.
- Strain the mixture. Let it cool.
- Pour the mixture in each liner.
- Poke to remove bubbles.
- Chill overnight.
- Top with grated cheese (optional).