- 1 ½ cup Rice flour
- ½ cup All purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- extra butter (for brushing the molds)
- sliced salted egg
- grated cheese
- grated coconut
WATCH: Video on How to Make Bibingka Special
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients for the batter: butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, coconut milk, fresh milk. Mix well.
- Then, add and sift the dry ingredients: rice flour, APF, baking powder and salt. Whisk until well combined. Beat well until mixture becomes smooth.
- Prepare the banana leaves. Cut circles from the banana leaves for lining the molds.
- Line the molds with pliable banana leaves and brush with butter.
- Pour the bibingka mixture in the prepared molds. Top with grated cheese and salted eggs.
- Bake in (preheated ) oven 190 degrees C for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Top with grated coconut.