- 1 pack of 1 kg Spaghetti noodles
- 10 cups water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 kg lean ground pork
- 1/2 kg lean ground beef
- 2 pack Creamy & Cheesy spaghetti sauce
- 1 pack tomato sauce filipino style
- 6 pcs hotdog, sliced
- 1 pc knorr beef cube
- 1 small onion, minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter
- salt & ground black pepper to taste
- grated cheese (for toppings)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Creamy & Cheesy Spaghetti
- Boil water, then add salt.
- Cook the spaghetti noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Boil ground meat for about 15 minutes. Drain and set aside.
Making the Spaghetti Sauce:
- In a cooking pot, heat the butter.
- Saute garlic and onion. Add boiled ground meat. Stir and cook for a few minutes.
- Add sliced hotdogs. Continue stirring until the hotdogs are cooked. Cover and let it cook for a few minutes.
- Add beef cube. Stir well until the beef cube melts.
- Pour the creamy & cheesy spaghetti sauce. Stir well.
- Add water and stir.
- Simmer for 30 mins over low heat.
- Add filipino style tomato sauce, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Stir well.
- Cover and simmer again for a few minutes.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!