- 7 pcs chickens legs or chicken cuts
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp seasoning powder (magic sarap)
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp seasoning powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 pc egg
- ¼ cup water
WATCH: Video on How to Cook Crispy Fried Chicken
- Season chicken with ground black pepper, salt, garlic powder and seasoning powder (magic sarap). Rub the spices all over the chicken.
- Marinate for at least an hour.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, cornstarch, salt, garlic powder, seasoning powder and paprika. Just mix until combine.
- Add egg and water. Mix until mixture becomes smooth.
- After marinating the chicken, coat all the chicken with the batter mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the chicken until golden brown.
- You can check if the chicken is already cooked by poking the thick part of the chicken.
- If no blood is coming out, it means the chicken is already cooked.
- But if there is still blood coming out, you can put it back and fry it for few more minutes.