Steamed Banana Cupcakes is a moist, soft, delicious and easy to make cupcakes loaded with mashed bananas.
- 4 pcs ripe bananas
- 1 ½ cups All purpose flour
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup melted butter
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup fresh milk (add 1 teaspoon lemon juice)
WATCH: Video on How to Make Steamed Banana Cupcakes
- In a large bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, eggs and sugar. Beat until creamy.
- Add mashed bananas together with vanilla extract and fresh milk (with 1 tsp lemon juice). Beat again until creamy.
- Add the banana mixture into the dry ingredients. Mix well until the flour is incorporated.
- Pour the batter on each mold.
- Steam the banana cupcakes for 15 minutes or until the toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove the cupcakes and allow the cupcakes to cool completely.