Choco Banana Ref Cake is a flavorful melt-in-your-mouth easy to make dessert cake made with layers of crust graham mixture, banana slices, chocolate filling and cocoa whipped cream top with crushed banana chips.
- 5 pcs ripe bananas, sliced
- 2 pack all-purpose cream (250 ml), chilled
- 1 can condensed milk, chilled
- 1 cup crushed graham crackers
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- drizzle of chocolate syrup
- 1 cup crushed banana chips, for toppings
WATCH: Video on How to Make Easy Choco Banana Ref Cake
- In a large bowl, combine 1 cup crushed graham crackers, 6 tbsp melted butter and 1 tbsp sugar. Mix everything until combine.
- Transfer to a serving container.
- Lightly press the at the bottom of a serving container. Freeze for 30 mins.
- In another bowl, combine 2 pack all-purpose cream (chilled), 1 can condensed milk (chilled) and 2 tbsp cocoa powder. Whip everything until light and fluffy.
- After freezing the graham mixture, arrange slices of banana.
- Drizzle with chocolate syrup on top.
- Pour the cocoa whipped cream mixture over the slices of banana.
- Smooth the top using a spatula.
- Top with 1 cup crushed banana chips.
- Chill overnight.
- After chilling overnight, drizzle with chocolate syrup.
- Serve well chilled.