Skip to Content
- 400 g pancit canton noodles
- 200 g pork (thinly sliced)
- 12 pcs squid balls (cut into quarters)
- 10 pcs kikiam (sliced)
- 1 small onion (sliced)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- cooking oil (any)
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3-4 cups chicken broth
- 1 pc carrot (julienne cut)
- ½ kg cabbage (sliced)
- salt and pepper, to taste
WATCH: Video on How to Cook Pancit Canton Guisado
- In a large wok or pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the squid balls. Cook for about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of oil and cook the kikiam for about 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- In the same pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Saute onion and garlic. Cook until soft and fragrant.
- Add the pork. Cook until lightly brown.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir.
- Pour-in chicken broth
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Add the vegetables.
- Simmer until the vegetables are just tender.
- Put-in the pancit canton noodles.
- Add-in the cooked squid balls and kikiam.
- Gently toss until the noodles absorb the liquid.
- Cook just until the liquid evaporates.
- Transfer to a serving plate.
- Share and enjoy!